Carpet Cleaning Options
offers three carpet cleaning options to suit your needs and budget.
Option #1: General Care
General Care includes:
- Pre-inspection of your carpet for wear, stains and fiber damage. Chris’ Carpet Care will present you with a detailed report.
- Vacuuming all areas to be cleaned.
- Pre-spray your carpet with appropriate detergents.
- Extraction of your carpet with a “Rotovac” power wand.
- Stain Removal. This includes removal of all normal stains, like coffee, tea, grease, gum and soda. However, unusual stains like yellow, red, rust and mascara, candle wax, paint or dye are specialty stains and you may incur additional cost for their removal.
- Neutralization of your carpet to the proper carpet pH.
- Grooming of your carpet for maximum drying.
- We will use maximum safety precautions while in your home and guarantee our work 100% or your money back.
Option #2: Maximum Care
Maximum Care includes:
- All the above in Option #1.
- Maxim carpet protector applied to cleaned areas as specified.
Option #3: Complete Care
Complete Care includes:
- All the above in Options #1 & 2.
- Issuance of our Limited One-Year Warranty Service Agreement guaranteeing our services for 12 months. This Warranty includes a 12 oz. bottle of Chris’ Carpet Care private label Avenge neutral spotter, spotting brush and towel for spot cleaning.